DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Semiconductor Market in Military and Aerospace Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The publisher has been monitoring the semiconductor in the military and aerospace market and it is poised to grow by $631.97 million during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period.
The report on semiconductor in military and aerospace market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing upgrading and modernization of aircraft and rising military expenditure.
The semiconductor in the military and aerospace market analysis includes product segment and geographical landscapes. This study identifies the growing use of electronics in the military as one of the prime reasons driving the semiconductor in military and aerospace market growth during the next few years.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- KCB Solutions LLC
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Micron Technology Inc.
- ON Semiconductor Corp.
- Semtech Corp.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Xilinx Inc.
The report on semiconductor in military and aerospace market covers the following areas:
- Semiconductor in military and aerospace market sizing
- Semiconductor in military and aerospace market forecast
- Semiconductor in military and aerospace market industry analysis
The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to an analysis of the key vendors.
The publisher presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters such as profit, pricing, competition, and promotions. It presents various market facets by identifying the key industry influencers. The data presented is comprehensive, reliable, and a result of extensive research – both primary and secondary. The market research reports provide a complete competitive landscape and an in-depth vendor selection methodology and analysis using qualitative and quantitative research to forecast an accurate market growth.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Memory – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Logic – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MOS microcomponents – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Analog – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
6. Customer landscape
- Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ycjpwe