DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Cognitive Electronic Warfare System Market – A Global Market and Regional Analysis: Focus on Capability, Platform, and Country Analysis and Forecast, 2023-2033” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global cognitive electronic warfare system industry analysis projects the market to have significant growth of CAGR 21.54% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
Europe is expected to dominate the global cognitive electronic warfare system market with an estimated share of 47.40% in 2033. Europe, including the major countries such as Russia, is the most prominent region in the cognitive electronic warfare system market. The presence of major players and intense competition among them makes Europe the most technologically advanced region.
The global cognitive electronic warfare system market is gaining widespread importance owing to the rising need for artificial intelligence enabled warfare systems for combatting dynamic threats coupled with growth in territorial conflicts and geopolitical instabilities. Moreover, the advancements of gallium nitride-based products in electronic warfare system is one of the key factors that may propel the market growth in the coming years.
The purpose of the market analysis is to examine the global cognitive electronic warfare system market in terms of factors driving the market, trends, technological developments, and competitive benchmarking, among others.
The report further takes into consideration the market dynamics and the competitive landscape of the key players operating in the market.
The report constitutes an extensive study of the global cognitive electronic warfare system industry. The report largely focuses on providing market information on cognitive electronic warfare systems covering various segments and regions. The global cognitive electronic warfare system market is segmented on the basis of capability, platform, and region. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the industry. The report analyzes different capabilities that include electronic attack, electronic protection, electronic support, and electronic intelligence. The platform segment is further segmented into naval, airborne, land, and space.
The global cognitive electronic warfare system market is segregated into four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. Data for each of these regions, along with country-level analyses, is provided in the market study.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global cognitive electronic warfare system market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
- What are the recent trends in the airborne cognitive electronic warfare system segment?
- Who are the key players in the global cognitive electronic warfare system market, and what is their competitive benchmarking?
- What is the expected revenue generated by the global cognitive electronic warfare system market during the forecast period 2023-2033?
- What are the strategies adopted by the key players in the market to increase their market presence in the industry?
- Which capability (electronic attack, electronic protetction, electronic support and electronic intelligence) in the cognitive electronic warfare system market is expected to dominate the market in 2033?
- What revenue are expected to be generated by the global cognitive electronic warfare system market (by platform) – naval, airborne, land, and space – in 2023, and what are the estimates till 2033?
- What are the competitive strengths of the key players in the cognitive electronic warfare system market?
- What would be the aggravated revenue generated by the cognitive electronic warfare system market segmented by region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World) till 2033?
- Rising Need for Artificial Intelligence (AI)-Enabled Warfare Systems for Combatting Dynamic Threats
- Growth in Territorial Conflicts and Geopolitical Instabilities
- Issues in Interpretation of Machine Learning Models
- Technical Challenges with Cognitive Electronic Warfare System
- Product Developments and Innovations
- Partnerships, Collaborations, and Contracts
- Rising Demand for Cognitive Electronic Warfare System across Advanced Economies
- Advancements of Gallium Nitride (GaN) based Products in Electronic Warfare System
- BAE Systems
- Cobham Advanced Electronics Solutions
- Elbit Systems
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries
- L3 Harris Technologies Inc.
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- SAAB AB
- Teledyne Technologies
- Textron Inc.
- Thales Group
- Ultra Electronic Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/upfyui
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900