LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The new unmanned surface vehicle market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the unmanned surface vehicle market.
“One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increased research and investment on USVs,” says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the unmanned surface vehicle market size to grow by $ 1.15 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The unmanned surface vehicle market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 7.92%.
- Based on the end-user, the market saw maximum growth in the defense segment.
- The market growth in the defense segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 40% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The US is the key market for Unmanned Surface Vehicle Market in North America.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global UAV Flight Training and Simulation Market – Global UAV flight training and simulation market segmentation by type (HALE UAVs, MALE UAVs, and SUAVs), application (defense and commercial), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Counter Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Defense System Market – Global counter unmanned aerial vehicle defense system market segmentation by type (detection systems and detection and disruption systems) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The unmanned surface vehicle market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 13% during the forecast period.
- The unmanned surface vehicle market is segmented into End-user (Defense and Commercial) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many/few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including AutoNaut Ltd., Clearpath Robotics Inc., Elbit Systems Ltd., L3Harris Technologies Inc., Marakeb Technologies LLC, Ocean Aero, QinetiQ Ltd., Rakuten Inc., SeaRobotics Corp., and ThyssenKrupp AG
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.