DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “U.S. Top 5 Aerospace & Defense Companies (Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, General Dynamics, Raytheon) – Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Framework Analysis 2019-2020” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report provides a holistic SFAS framework analysis, developed by Wheelen & Hunger, on each of the Top 5 U.S. Aerospace & Defense companies based on an analysis of each company’s strategic positioning and its degree of responsiveness to its internal & external environment respectively. The objective of the analysis is to assess how favorably each company is positioned and how responsive it is to the nature, degree & pace of changes taking place within its internal and external environment respectively.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- The Boeing Company
- Raytheon Company
The framework generates an insightful snapshot of the prevailing, holistic strategic equation for each company by identifying, weighing, prioritizing & ranking significant strategic factors present in the internal & external environment through an Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) matrix & External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) matrix respectively.
These strategic factors are then ranked based on the strategic significance & potential degree of impact along-with each respective company’s corresponding degree of responsiveness to these factors. The final Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) matrix amalgamates the IFAS & EFAS matrices into a single matrix followed by a reevaluation & second level ranking & responsiveness rating which leads to the generation of an overall score, thus, providing a holistic, overarching strategic view on each market player.
The numeric SFAS scores and the analysis produced by the framework, thus, are highly useful for competitive & comparative analysis from a current as well as emerging perspective with the framework assessing the strategic positioning & the degree of responsiveness of each company towards the present as well as emerging market dynamics, thereby, analyzing the ability to be able to create & capitalize on potential growth opportunities effectively by harnessing & navigating the changing market & technology landscape effectively while leveraging structural & core strengths and negating threats & overcoming challenges simultaneously.
The report will be useful for:
- Competitive Assessment, Comparative Analysis & Strategic Planning
- Overall Strategic Equation & Quantified, Numeric SFAS score for each Company based on analysis of Strategic Positioning, Market Dynamics & Responsiveness.
- Holistic, Comparative Analysis on & Ranking of the industry OEMs based on SFAS Scores.
- Analysis of degree of Congruence between Emerging Market Landscape & Strategy focus across OEMs
- Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- Analysis & Assessment of Emerging Market, Technology Trends & Developments
- Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their overall Dynamics
Analysis of Market Evolution with Medium Term Demand Growth Projections & Outlook
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1: Business Structure & Snapshot – For each of the Top 5 U.S. Aerospace & Defense Companies
- Business Segments
- Market Capitalization
- Key Executives
- Shareholding/Ownership Pattern & Structure
Section 2: Financial Performance Snapshot & Analysis – Charts & Analysis for each Company:
- Revenue Base & Growth Trend
- Revenues Split by Key Segments
- Revenues Split by Key Geographic Markets & Regions
- Gross Earnings & Margin Trend
- Operating Earnings & Operating Margin Trend
- Return on Sales Trend
- Profitability Growth Trend
- Cash Flow from Operations
- R&D Expenditure Trend
- CAPEX Trend
Section 3: Internal Factor Analysis Summary (IFAS) Matrix – For each of the Top 5 U.S. A&D Primes
Section 4: External Factor Analysis Summary (EFAS) Matrix
Section 5: Strategic Factor Analysis Summary (SFAS) Matrix – With reprioritization, quantification & ranking of respective strategic factors deriving from IFAS & EFAS matrices.
- Quantified Sources of Strengths which could be Leveraged
- Quantified Weaknesses to be Worked Upon
- Opportunities to be Capitalized Upon & their Quantification to Assess Degree of Relevance & Usefulness
- Threats to be Mitigated, Negated & Overcome & their Quantification to Assess Potential Degree of Impact
Section 6: Comparative Ranking of Industry Players – based on SFAS Scores
Section 7: Global Aerospace & Defense Industry – Force Field Analysis – Analysis of Driving & Restraining Forces and their Overall Dynamics
Section 8: Key Market & Technology Trends – Analysis of Key Trends poised to Shape & Transform the future
Section 9: Key Issues, Challenges & Risk Factors
Section 10: Strategic Market Outlook – Aerospace & Defense
- Analysis of Emerging Market Scenario for Aerospace & Defense
- Global Defense Spending Trends
- Top 5 Defense Spending Nations & Defense Budgetary Trend
- U.S. Defense Budgetary Trend
- Key Growth & Technology Investment Priority Areas
- Key Upcoming Defense Programs
- Emerging Technologies
Market Outlook & Growth Projections
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/td6gmx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900