DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Military Computer Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global military computer market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The report predicts the global military computer market to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period from 2020-2026. The study on military computer market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on military computer market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global military computer market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global military computer market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, the Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the military computer market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the military computer market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global military computer market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing demand for new and advanced electronic combat systems
- Increasing adoption of rugged wearables and handheld devices that helps in effective battlefield operations
- Increased usage of military wearables
- Rising risk of cyber-attacks on computer-based defense systems
- Advancements in the software of military computers
- Cobham plc
- Saab AB
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Thales group
- Safran S. A.
- Rockwell Collins
- BAE Systems plc
- Getac Technology Corp.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Other companies
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/24uyvz