DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Homeland Security & Public Safety (with COVID-19 & Vaccines Impact) Global Markets – 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report contains a thorough analysis of 15 vertical, 22 technology, 5 regional and 43 national markets, detailing 377 sub-markets. According to the report, the market is expected to grow to $658 Billion by 2026.
This 1433-page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global homeland security & public safety market available today, and is considered the industry’s gold standard for Homeland Security & Public Safety market research reports.
The objective of this mega-report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
The Global Public Safety & Homeland Security market and industry are forecast to go through significant shifts during 2021-2026, affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- The COVID-19 pandemic changed the world. In a matter of a few months, the coronavirus pandemic infected millions and killed hundreds of thousands The related decline in GDP affect the 2020-2021 Homeland Security and Public Safety budgets.
- Mass vaccination during 2021 using high efficacy COVID-19 vaccines will recover the Homeland Security and Public Safety market by 2022.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic is forcing security & safety organizations to focus on the cost-performance of new products and services they purchase.
- The pandemic decrease the number of air and public transportation passengers.
- Technologies which have been developed to contain the pandemic will be used by the HLS & PS community, including: trace-detection, disaster command, communication & control and bio-terror mitigation.
- New and maturing technologies (e.g., UGV, counter-drone systems, big data & AI , smart sensors, 5G, TETRA & LTE emergency communication, AI-based cybersecurity and video analytics), will create new business opportunities.
- The Biden administration agenda
- Organized crime
- China’s internal security policy
- Cybercrime and Cyberterrorism
- The growth of climate warming related natural disasters
Why Buy this Homeland Security Market Report?
A. Questions answered in the report include:
- What is the 2019-2020 market size and what are the trends of 84 markets & 377 sub-markets during 2021-2026?
- What are the submarkets that provide attractive business opportunities?
- Who are the decision-makers?
- What drives the customers to purchase security solutions and services?
- What are the customers looking for?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What are the 37 markets SWOTs (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
B. The Global Homeland Security & Public Safety Market size data is analyzed via 5 independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” – each dollar spent, and the Global Homeland Security & Public Safety budget is analyzed and crosschecked via 5 orthogonal viewpoints
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors are provided, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2019-2026 market
D. The Homeland Market report includes the following appendices:
- Appendix A: National Homeland Security & Public Safety Market Background for 43 countries
- Appendix B: Homeland Security & Public Safety Industry
- Appendix C: Homeland Security & Public Safety Related Products Standards
- Appendix D: Abbreviations
- Appendix E: Acronyms
E. The Market Analysis addresses over 320 global homeland security and public safety standards (including links).
- ACTi Corporation
- ADT Security Services
- AeroVironment Inc.
- Agent Video Intelligence
- Airbus Defence and Space
- Alcatel-Lucent (Nokia Group)
- Aralia Systems
- AT&T Inc.
- Augusta Systems
- Avigilon Corporation
- BAE Systems
- BioEnable Technologies Pvt Ltd
- BioLink Solutions
- Bollinger Shipyards, Inc
- Bosch Security Systems
- Bruker Corporation
- China Security & Surveillance, Inc.
- Cisco Systems
- Cognitec Systems GmbH
- Computer Network Limited (CNL)
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- DRS Technologies Inc.
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Elsag Datamat
- Emerson Electric
- And many more companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u23ptw.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900