DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global 3D & 4D Military Radars Market: Focus on Components, Frequency Bands, Dimension, Application, Platforms, Range, and Region – Analysis and Forecast, 2020-2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global 3D & 4D military radars Industry Analysis by the publisher projects the market to grow at a significant CAGR of 3.51% on the basis of value during the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. North America dominated the global 3D & 4D military radars with a share of 31.02% in 2019.
In North America, the U.S. acquired a major market share in 2019 as there is an ongoing need for the advanced military radars to conduct expeditionary operations with little or no warning by the U.S. armies. Also, big giants are also focusing on developing an advanced product portfolio for the U.S. military, which is expected to add significant value in the 3D & 4D military radars market during the forecast period. For instance, in March 2020, Northrop Grumman Corporation showcased Highly Adaptable Multi-Mission Radar (HAMMR) system with an Integrated Air and Missile Defense (IAMD) sensor and equipped on a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (Humvee) to track or target an unmanned aerial vehicle to the U.S. Army at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida.
The global 3D & 4D military radars have gained widespread importance owing to the increase in transnational disputes like India-China, India-Pakistan, Iran-Iraq, Lebanon-Syria, Iran-Saudi Arabia, among others, is one of the major driving forces for countries to either develop indigenous radar systems or procure them from other countries through Foreign Military Sales (FMS) in order to strengthen the radar market growth. However, the budgetary constraints and the incapability of developing radar systems indigenously by several nations act as a roadblock in the growth of this market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the trends in the global 3D & 4D military radars market across different regions?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for 3D & 4D military radars during the forecast period 2020-2025?
- How is COVID-19 expected to affect the 3D & 4D military radars market in the foreseen future?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global 3D & 4D military radars market?
- What are the major technological advancements that drive the global 3D & 4D military radars market growth?
- Which dimension (3D or 4D) is expected to dominate the 3D & 4D military radars market in the coming years?
- What is the total revenue generated in global 3D & 4D military radars market by component in 2019, and what are the estimates by 2025?
- Which application of 3D & 4D military radars is expected to dominate the market in the coming years?
- What is the revenue generated by the different platforms and frequency bands of the 3D & 4D military radars market?
- Which range is expected to foster the highest growth in the 3D & 4D military radars market during the forecast period?
- What was the total revenue generated by the global 3D & 4D military radars market across different regions (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) in 2019, and what are the estimates by 2025?
- Who are the key players in the global 3D & 4D military radars market, and what are the new strategies adopted by them to make a mark in the industry?
- What major opportunities do the 3D & 4D military radars companies foresee in the next five years?
- What are the major ongoing defense programs that are expected to lead to an increase in the adoption of global 3D & 4D military radars in the upcoming years?
- What is the competitive strength of the key players in the 3D & 4D military radars market?
- Growing Demand for Border Security amidst International Disputes
- Increasing Investment for Military Modernization
- Increasing Need for Early Warning Systems
- Changing Nature of Warfare Technologies
- Budget Constraints of Developing Nations
- Lack of Skilled Workforce and Technology
- High Cost of Operation and Installation
- Growing Demand for Multi-Function Radars to Replace Conventional Radars
- Increase in Contracts for Technologically Advanced Radars
- Growing Demand for Drone Detection Radars
- Airbus S.A.S.
- BAE Systems
- Bharat Electronics Limited
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- L3 Harris Technologies
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab AB
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ypdebg