DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Geopolitical Chaos Will Continue to Shape Naval Command and Control Systems” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
A command and control (C2) system provides information to aid and implement the decision-making process, generating meaningful outputs in order to meet operational requirements and mission objectives. A sensor package may identify a threat that will then be relayed to the C2 system, which will also take into account environmental data from other systems, display and process all information so that informed decisions may be made, and relay information to and from weapon systems so that a ship may engage and eliminate the threat.
Current maritime warfare concepts are being driven by the transition from traditional linear C2 structures geared towards state-on-state conflict to an increasingly hybrid nature of the conflict. An agile C2 structure will allow for the structure to be continuously evaluated and changed for any threat that emerges. While there is a collaboration between domains/forces, doctrinal differences exist in the approach to maritime operations: the interchange of information is constrained by individual domain approaches.
C2 systems will evolve as maritime systems become more autonomous, the number of naval personnel declines, and unmanned systems proliferate. Naval warfare will take place across a multi-domain battlespace, with further integration of air, maritime, and land-based C2 systems. New directed energy weapons, railguns, and hypersonic systems must be integrated into current C2 systems, and C2 systems need the ability to manage the large power requirements of some of these new systems. Hypersonics is driving the requirement for C2 systems to be linked across domains and countries in order to engage through another system’s sensors.
This report breaks C2 systems into two segments: command management systems and combat management systems. The command management system is the overarching C2 system that will display and manage information from a variety of subsystems to allow decisions to be made and executed. The combat management system is used in conjunction with the command management system to track, assess, and engage threats to the ship.
This report will investigate changing concepts of operation whilst covering wider geopolitical factors and market drivers and restraints and will investigate current technological trends and developments in the C2 market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative 8
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the Naval C2 Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Development of an Open Architecture
- Growth Opportunity 2: Enhanced COTS Integration
- Growth Opportunity 3: Shared Infrastructure
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
3. Executive Summary
- Analysis Factsheet
- Market Overview
- Context – Market Evolution
- Demand Overview – 2019-2029
- Key Programmes – 2019
4. Research Scope
- Research Scope
- Maritime C2 Segmentation
- Maritime C2
- Key Questions this Study will Answer
- Report Approach
5. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Market Dashboard
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Driver Analysis – Impact on Demand
- Growth Restraints
- Restraint Analysis – Impact on Demand
- Total Market Analysis
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Driving Contracts and Programmes
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Region
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share
- Market Share Analysis
6. Competition Analysis
- Key Competitors
- Supplier Landscape
- Global Supply Chain – Market Penetration
- Global Market Share
7. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Africa
8. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Asia-Pacific
9. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Central & South Asia
10. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Europe
11. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Middle East
12. Growth Opportunity Analysis – North America
13. Growth Opportunity Analysis – Latin America
14. The Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/px0eap
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.