– Ascending triangle forming over the past month
– The bottom of the ascending triangle is closely in-line with the 20-day SMA , providing additional support
– Inverse head and shoulders set-up forming since early February
– Stock price has failed to break above $10.71-$10.72 on three separate days, potentially leading to a double-top set-up
– Volume has slowly been trending down
– Top of ascending triangle (also potential double top level) is $10.72
– Bottom of triangle and 2-day SMA is $10.35
I am watching to see which way out of this narrow range the stock price breaks and the volume that is associated with it.