DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Afghanistan Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Afghanistan Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key defense expenditure drivers, key procurement programs and major challenges faced by market participants.
Building up Afghanistan’s security apparatus to the point that they can adequately assume control over the nation’s security is essential for the eventual withdrawal of US Army troops which has necessitated the need for a strong and efficient Afghan National Defense Security Forces (ANDSF). This has made crucial for the Afghan military to have an arsenal of advanced arms and ammunitions to combat terrorist activities, which is expected to compel the government to boost the defense expenditure during the forecast period.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Afghan defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
- Disputes with neighbouring countries, drug war and the armed forces mordernization programs are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
- Armored vehicles, and aircrafts accounted for major share of defense equipment imports for Afghanistan during 2015-2019.
- The Afghan defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Afghanistan ‘s defense industry during 2021-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns.
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
- Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Afghan defense industry.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Afghanistan defense market over the next five years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Afghanistan market and identify the opportunities offered.
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major threats that are driving the Afghan defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Afghanistan government
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Key Topics Covered:
Defense Budget Assessment
- Budgeting Process
- Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
- Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
- Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
- Military Doctrine And Security Environment
- Military Doctrine And Strategy
Primary Threat Perception
- Political And Strategic Alliances
- Geopolitical Social And Economic Scenario
- Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Procurement Policy And Process
- Market Regulations
- Market Entry Route
- Key Challenges
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
- Market Attractiveness, 2020-2025
- Top Defense Segments By Value
- Import And Export Market Dynamics
- Import Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
- Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
- A-29 Super Tucano
- UG-60A Black Hawk
- Fleet Size
- Competitive Landscape
- Defense Companies Operating In Afghanistan
- Main Defense Companies
- Sierra Nevada Corp
- MD Helicopters Inc
- Sikorsky Aircraft Corp
- Textron Marine & Land Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2vnus5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900